Boca Raton Defective Medical Device Attorney
Medical device technology has come a long way over the years and provided critical solutions to many serious medical problems. Pacemakers, mechanical organs and body parts have helped to enhance the lives of countless people who may have died or had much more limited capability had it not been for the availability of these devices.
As much as a well-designed, well-manufactured medical device can improve a person’s life, a defective one can cause immeasurable hardship. The manufacturers of medical devices have the responsibility to ensure that their equipment is suitable for use by the public. Complete research and testing must be done and any defects corrected before it is sent to market.
Defective Or Inadequately Tested Medical Devices Can Harm People, Rather Than Help Them
When defective medical devices are used in patients, it can lead to serious complications or even death for the patient. If you or a loved one has suffered because of a defective medical device, you may have grounds for a product liability lawsuit. Be sure that you have a qualified lawyer who will fight for your rights and hold the manufacturers accountable. There is a Florida medical device lawsuit already filed.
At Fetterman & Associates, PA our defective medical device lawyers can review your case. We have the resources to effectively pursue these cases from the initial investigation to negotiating a fair settlement or fighting the case in court. Our team is fully prepared to do whatever it takes to secure a favorable outcome in your case.
We accept cases involving all types of defective medical devices, including but not limited to:
- Patients who were implanted with the contraceptive device Mirena IUD
- Knee replacements, including Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex
- Hip replacement systems, including Stryker Rejuvenate, Stryker ABG II and DePuy products
- Biomet hip implants
- Heart devices, including stents and other devices
- Transvaginal mesh from Bard and other manufacturers that required women to have additional revision surgeries, surgery to address erosion, pelvic organ prolapse (POP) or (SUI) surgery to remove, adjust or replace the mesh
- Bard IVC Filter Recall Lawsuit for a device that is prescribed for patients with blood clots
Call To Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation With a Dangerous Medical Device Attorney
Contact one of our South Florida offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach today to discuss your defective medical device claim with an attorney. We offer a free initial consultation and case evaluation to all new clients.
We are available during regular business hours and for evening or weekend appointments. You can reach us by phone at (561) 845-2510 or via e-mail.
Hablamos Español · Falamos Português